Saturday, May 27, 2006

Another Upcoming Event . . .



They're coming fast and furious now....I can't even keep up. Some of you may have heard the rumor that FYH was trying to start a monthly art exhibiton program. Well, it's official! Our first monthly exhibit, Sensuality, desire . . . and other warm places: The artistic journey of Rose Henry, features sensuous oil landscapes and bodyscapes created by Rose Henry. Rose's works will be on display at Feed Your Head Books for the entire month of June; the opening reception, which is free and open to the public, will be held on Saturday, June 3 at 7 pm. In Rose's own words:

"By the means of my brushes, some paint and images forever en-grained in my psyche, I attempt to express a variety of emotions ranging from the exhilaration of love, passion, lust, and desire to the depths of despair, hopelessness, and pain, drawing each viewer in for an individual experience hopefully resulting in a personal explosion of emotion. My art is a collage expression of total life experiences. It is the road map of who I am. It is me."

3 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

illuminating and gorgeous...
chastity vantwill.

 
At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, can you post pictures of your kitties?

 
At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home