Thursday, May 25, 2006

Stop Faking Me Out...

I was really disappointed by the small turn-out at Susan's reading last night. It's a great book! It had great publicity! What does it take to get you guys in the store? Could it possibly be the latest issues of Kitchen Sink, Bust, Anthem, and Beautiful Decay magazines? Or possibly I Want Everything to be Okay by Carrie McNinch, creator of "The Assassin and the Whiner," and I Wish There Was Something I Could Quit by Aaron Cometbus? I sure hope so because that's what I have to offer...

3 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 
At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home